Denton, TX, August 7, 2019 — CBS ArcSafe®, a leading manufacturer of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear, has released a product catalog showcasing more than 180 new and award-winning devices, along with the hundreds of other products that customers have come to depend on. Most CBS ArcSafe products allow technicians to remotely operate electrical equipment up to 300 feet outside the arc-flash hazard zone.
The new, free catalog features CBS ArcSafe’s extensive inventory, including:
- RRS-1: Universal remote racking system used to remove and install low- and medium-voltage drawout circuit breakers
- RRS-1 LT: Lightweight counterpart to the RRS-1
- RRS-2: Portable, highly configurable system built to rack all circuit breakers with non-rotary racking mechanisms
- RRS-2 BE: Portable system designed specifically to remove motor control center buckets; omits the need for manual removal and installation of breakers
- RRS-3: Single-use portable system designed to remotely rack a single style of circuit breaker; strong magnets eliminate need to modify switchgear
- RSA: Remote switch actuator designed to remotely open, close, or trip various styles and types of electrical equipment; strong magnets eliminate need to modify switchgear
- RSO: Remote switch operator used in conjunction with the RSA; four models available
- RSK: New for 2019: Chicken Switch brand of lightweight, user-friendly remote switch kits sold as a complete solution; does not require separate remote switch operator
“With hundreds of products on display, the CBS ArcSafe product catalog illustrates why we are the industry leader in designing equipment that protects against the risks of arc flashes,” says Tommy Phillips, president of CBS ArcSafe. “Our mission is to ensure that operators and technicians make it home safely from every shift.”
All CBS ArcSafe products are manufactured in the United States at our facilities in Denton, TX, and Charleston, WV. Download the catalog here; or call 877-4-SAFETY or email Info@cbsarcsafe.com to order a hard copy.
About CBS ArcSafe®
CBS ArcSafe offers the electrical industry’s largest inventory of remote racking and switching solutions for low- and medium-voltage switchgear. The systems operate without modification to existing electrical equipment and allow technicians to operate equipment from a safe distance of up to 300 feet away. All CBS ArcSafe equipment is manufactured in the United States at our Denton, TX, and Charleston, WV, facilities. CBS ArcSafe offers 24/7/365 emergency support and is happy to develop custom remote racking and switching solutions for customers. Learn more at cbsarcsafe.com or call us toll-free at 877-4-SAFETY.