OEM Compatibility: Westinghouse
For Equipment: Westinghouse Type W Motor Control Center (MCC) Bucket, Size 1-4 (Small Handle Operator)
CBS ArcSafe remote switch actuators are designed to remotely charge, close, and/or trip various styles and types of electrical equipment.
Any remote switch actuator can be custom-built for any electrical device you have available.
The remote switch actuators are most commonly assisted by strong magnets so that modifications are not required to your switchgear. This also allows operators to easily move the remote switch actuator from one breaker to another.
Each CBS ArcSafe remote switch actuator is custom built to your electrical equipment so that it can safely operate your electrical equipment outside the arc-flash boundary.
There are numerous CBS ArcSafe remote switch actuators that enable the system to be used with circuit breakers, motor controls, and other electrical equipment that use a variety of:
– Operating pushbuttons, such as circuit breaker trip and close buttons
– Operating levers, such as those found on motor control center buckets
– Operating lever or rotary style charging handles requiring single or multiple strokes
– Operating rotary and pistol grip switches, such as breaker control switches
– Engaging or disengaging mechanical interlocks, such as circuit breaker interlock foot-pedals or pushbuttons
Voltage Class: L V (<1000 V)
Equipment Type: MCC
Power Consumption (W): 50W
Weight (lb): 9.3 lbs
Dimensions (in.): 12.4 x 8.9 x 8.6
|Dimensions||12.4 × 8.9 × 8.6 in|
Remote Switch Actuator – RSA-1K
OEM Compatibility: Square D
For Equipment: Breaker Control Switch – Square D Selector Switch, 600 V AC, 10 A (compatible with: 9001KS53FBH21)Read More
Remote Switch Actuator – RSA-8
OEM Compatibility: General Electric
For Equipment: General Electric 7700 Motor Control Center (MCC) Size 1-4 Bucket Handle Operator & General Electric Type TDR Integral Handle Mechanism (2.94″ Diameter, SE150 & SF250 Line)Read More