As the devastation from Hurricane Harvey intensifies, Group CBS is keeping a close eye on our neighbors in Texas and Louisiana. It’s difficult to watch so many people lose their homes and loved ones, but through the tragedy, we’re also witnessing acts of heroism that make us proud to be Americans.
The road to recovery will be a long one, but Group CBS and its affiliates are ready to provide electrical apparatus repair, rentals, services, and sales to get this region back up and running. See page 3 for a link to Group CBS emergency contact numbers.
Also in this issue of Buzz, you will find:
- CBS Florida solves transformer challenge for power plant
- How to find talented millennial workers
- CBS ArcSafe braves the desert for electrical safety
- Western Electrical Services opens Reno shop
- “Smooth Operators” column honors longtime employees
- And more!
I hope you enjoy this issue of Breaker Buzz. Feel free to share it around the office. As always, thanks for your confidence, trust, and business.
Randy Roumillat, COO, Group CBS