The team at CBS ArcSafe is excited to announce our newly redesigned remote switch operator (RSO) systems. Designed for performance and convenience, the new class of RSOs (the RSO-IAR-M18, RSO-IIID-M18, and RSO-IV-M18), are all powered by Milwaukee’s M18™ REDLITHIUM rechargeable batteries, are lighter weight than previous models, offer a simpler interface, and feature more detailed displays and indicators.
In 2019, CBS ArcSafe started offering select Chicken Switch™ remote switching products with the M18™ REDLITHIUM battery and they were an instant success with customers. Users like being able to determine the level of battery available on the devices. Using Milwaukee batteries is also convenient as so many companies already use them for other tools.
Moving on from the legacy lead-acid battery RSOs to the M18™ battery was a long-anticipated move at CBS ArcSafe. The change gave us the unique opportunity to enhance and upgrade the user experience and functionality. Some of the design features that set the new version apart include:
- 22% smaller and 40% lighter design than previous RSO versions
- Enhanced user interface
- Faster settings input
- Powered by Milwaukee M18™ REDLITHIUM batteries
- 5Ah battery included, fits up to 12Ah (Milwaukee M18™ version only)
- Compatible with all legacy CBS ArcSafe actuators and racking devices
- A newly designed radio remote with a range up to 300 feet